Making a Charity Request
All Charity Request
The appropriate form must be completed and submitted to the correct address or email.
Any applications received in a different format or via an alternative route are unlikely to be processed, and are discouraged.
A significant amount of TRCF and RCFC charitable activity and support is specifically targeted to support the following types of groups, and that work will continue to develop and increase.
As a guide, TRCF is more likely to support applications which are relevant to one or more of the following:
- Primarily benefits group(s)/individual(s) in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
• From a local registered charity
• From a local formally recognised community group
• Supports communities with identifiable ‘need’
• Supports those with disabilities
• Supports social inclusion
• Supports young people and/or the older generation and/or intergenerational activities
• Supports health & wellbeing/fitness
Please Note: Due to the unmanageably large number of related requests we receive from the following groups, we are unable to include these requests in the above monthly draw, however we may include such groups in a separate monthly draw for match tickets:-
- Local school fundraising events
• Local football/sports clubs
Please follow the application procedure noted below
When making an application it is strongly recommended that any submission is made well in advance of the monthly draw which is most relevant to the fundraising activity.
A random draw will be made on the final Friday of each month throughout the football season. The successful applicants, once known, will be contacted with further details as soon as practicable. Due to the high number of applications received only those who are successful will be notified.
Applications will not be carried forward to the following month. Any organisation wishing to apply again is invited to do so.